Some great blog posts yet again. So much creativity out there in the world. 🙂
- Maria Jansson’s post for the WordPress photo challenge – Partners
- Peter and Dona’s blog posting in response to the weekly WP challenge, Partners.
- A post by SWO8, a group of creative Canadian individuals who love music and art – a recollection of arriving in Manaus (deep in the Amazon), and some cool jazz to accompany them.
- I love reading other’s accounts of travelling through their blog posts. Here’s one that I really enjoyed: A Night in Giverny
- Street art — some despise it, others, like me, love it. The Flying Vegetarian’s post showing Mexican Street Art filled my street-art battery to overflowing. I love the creativity!!
- Last but by no way least — I’ve been following a project called FIFTY SANDWICHES, a cross-country journey dedicated to presenting the public with a rare glimpse into the lives and stories of America’s homeless. The project is evolving over time, with 5 interviews thus far. All very interesting and confirming that this is a project that will make a difference.