My goodness – time does fly when you’re having fun – in this case, reading posts. 🙂
- Love, love, love the photos that Maja, a young Swedish woman has posted – Basel Sunday, a walk around the city with her sister and Dad.
- Jane Lurie is a photographer I have been following for a while. She captures life wonderfully — and this post from the Pride Parade in San Francisco is special.
- A post from the Edge of Humanity Magazine’s blog — titled Collecting the Past, showing the various collections one man has created. Fascinating!
- A really interesting post titled Abandoned, Not Forgotten: A Look at the Haunting Beauty of Modern Ruins.
- On the Doodlewash blog, Spontaneity, Improvement, and Happiness — which highlights an interest I have (see my post on my other blog about it Reviving the Past).